Mar 1, 2011

The last day of February

I am gonna be crazy!! 

    Because I lost my wallet at the beginning of this month, I did not spend money on shopping. But, when I get back my credit card after two weeks, I spent a lot of money on the online shopping!! Too many parcels have been shipped this week. T_T I am not a girl...
    This afternoon, I went to shopping alone. I bought a lot of stuffs again. (OMG! Even included an apartment! 'kidding, someone knows that')
    All in all, this February has a happy ending ha! Three pictures from today:)  
new cap

3 comments:

  1. Haha, the first picture is so cute! Great jacket :)

    http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/3/11 05:43

    Haha, I like your outfit and I love the first picture. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys very much. But I don't how to reply the comments... :(

    ReplyDelete