Feb 27, 2011

Feb.27 2011/ The First

Hi, "blogger", this is my first time of using English to write a dairy. I hope this is a new start for myself, and I also expect it can really helpful for my "road" to English. :p (Actually, I want to give my boyfriend a surprise, hope he can support me!)
    I know I will make many mistakes of using English. But, I am very pleasure to hear "your vioce" that can help me to improve my English. Please don't laugh at me T_T, I will try my best.
    Em, some introduction of me. I am a Chinese girl who is living in Vancouver, Canada. I'm a student, and my first task is learning English (repeat,repeat,repeat...). I opened the blogger and I also registered the Lookbook.nu. (http://lookbook.nu/iwonameng/ if you like it, please support me! :D)

   That's all of today. Good night Vancouver~

No comments:

Post a Comment